Nellie"s Needles

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

A New "Interpret This" Challenge Photo

This intriguing photo is the one selected by Kay.  Go to her blog, Out of the Basement to read the story behind it.
Dolls!  I love dolls!  I'm excited about exploring the elements in this one ... to choosing and translating some of them into my own vision.

If you haven't seen all ten of the art pieces interpreting last month's photograph, click on the "Interpret This" icon in my sidebar to do so.  The humor and slightly skewed points of view and personal connections brought to each resulting piece of art by my fellow participants will make the "trip" over there worth it.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I always find dismembered doll body parts faintly disturbing - I don't know why. However, I'm sure you will rise to the challenge and produce something wonderful Nellie. I off now to look at the other interpretations.