Nellie"s Needles

Friday, February 15, 2008

A Goody In the Mailbox

I got the lucky draw for this package from Jenclair of Bayou Quilts.
She had made up a bunch of little hearts like the one clipped to this gift and asked for suggestions about how to use them. Everyone who posted one as a comment to this post was eligible.
I'm the pleased recipient of this daily planner booklet with a linen cover that is hand embroidered. Also included are two delightful little bookmarks that feature photos from two of Jenclair's quilts.

PS: The heart will get clipped to one of the shared art mobiles hanging in my studio.

2 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I found you! Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog so that I, in turn, could check yours out. I can see already that there are many hours of delights to be looked at and can't wait to see what you do. I've already looked at a couple of the 'lake series' pieces and am blown away. Wow!
Cheers
Mary Anne (MA)

Teodo said...

Nellie you are a very lucky woman..........
ciao ciao