Nellie"s Needles

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Pay It Forward Art Gifts

I've received a PIF art gift from Shirley Goodwin in New Zealand.
This beautiful bag created with her hand-dyed fabric and quilted with a leaf pattern measures 9"x 7". I looooove it!

It was a big surprise to get a package from my first PIF recipient, Amy Munson. I guess this would be called a PIB (Pay It Back) gift.
This lovely card of felted and embroidered flowers is 2 1/2"x 3 1/2". It is one of several she's recently made and posted about on her blog.

The notecard that accompanied it features a picture of a portion of a wonderful crazy quilt with lots of beading made by Amy.
That quilt was awarded 1st place in the Capital Quiltfest Show in Bismark, North Dakota. Go here to enjoy a presentation of close-up photos. This one of the card doesn't do it justice.

I'm soooooo pleased to receive these creative gifts of art. Thank you Shirley and Amy.

1 comment:

Teodo said...

Wonderful gifts for you.
ciao ciao