Nellie"s Needles

Thursday, June 17, 2010

June "IT" Groundwork

I've laid the groundwork for my interpretation of this month's photo for the Interpret This group's challenge.

It began with setting aside scraps of green fabric while digging for blue ones to make waves.  Speaking of blue, how about that butterfly in this photo taken by Karen of Threadstory.


















Now I'm excited about adding the next layers to finish in time for my reveal on June 29th.  Click on the IT link at the top of this post to see the other members teasers for this challenge.

3 comments:

Heather said...

What a beautiful butterfly. Looking forward to seeing your finished interpretation - I know it's going to be stunning.

Karena said...

Nellie, very exciting I have viewed many of your works of art!!
Extremely talented I love your work!

Karena
Art by Karena

Unknown said...

I love those beautiful colors! I am sure it will be wonderful!