Nellie"s Needles

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Thinking Blogger Award

I'm honored to have "Nellie's Needles" chosen as a blog that inspires Linda of Apunti Patch in Italy.


There are many weblogs that I read almost daily (links are posted in the sidebar). I wish to take this opportunity to thank all who take the time to share their ideas, thoughts, and concerns as wells as bits of their lives ... and humor. I feel connected to a world-wide community. It's like a stream of interesting friends visiting me in my studio ... giving me ideas, food for thought, something to marvel about, and even a smile or a giggle.

I would like to pass this award onto all my cyber friends. But since this "Thinking Blogger Award" meme is limited to five, here are the blogs that I wish to honor:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

how sweet! you are certainly deserving!

Deb R said...

Congrats, Nellie, and thank you for naming me. I'll post mine tomorrow. (It's really hard to decide who to pass it on to!)

Judy said...

Congratulations to you! You do deserve it!!

Jan's Art and Musings said...

Thank you Nellie for the honor and for mentoring me along my journey! I'll pass this along within the next couple of days.

p said...

congrats for YOU being picked and thanks for picking me...I finally did my meme!